UDYOG TO UDYAM REGISTRATION. उद्योग से उद्यम पंजीकरण।
UDYOG TO UDYAM REGISTRATION FORM. उद्योग से उद्यम पंजीकरण फॉर्म।
UDYOG AADHAR IS CONVERTED TO UDYAM REGISTRATION FROM 1ST JULY 2020 GET NEW UDYAM REGISTRATION USING YOUR UDYOG AADHAR.
उद्योग आधार 1 जुलाई 2020 से उद्यम पंजीकरण में परिवर्तित हो गया है अपने उद्योग आधार का उपयोग करके नया उद्यम पंजीकरण प्राप्त करें।
UDYOG TO UDYAM PROCEDURE
Fill up the application form
Make payment to department
We will process application
Get Notification on mail
UDYAM RELATED SERVICES
UDYAM REGISTRATION BENIFITS
UDYAM FREQUENTLY ASKED
- Business / firm name & Cmplete business address
- Office address if any
- Bank aacount number & IFSC Code if available
UDYAM REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
Udyam Registration is the new process of MSME/UDYOG AADHAAR Registration launched by the the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises on July 1, 2020.
For online registration, visit our website – udyogmitracsc.com and get Udyam registration done in a simple procedure. Read our section on “How to Register MSME using Udyam Registration Portal” to directly register on the portal. If you have any questions related to online registration, please feel free to call our customer executive.
In the interest of environment no physical copy of MSME Certificate will be issued. Government believes in paperless work.
At present Aadhaar Number is mandatory for issuance of MSME Udyam Registration Certificate.
The fees of Udyam Registration is zero but via udyogmitracsc.com Experts will charge you Rs 499/- only.
Some basics details required for registration under the Act as follows:
- PAN of Entity and its Authorised Signatory(ies);
- Aadhaar number
- Proprietors – Proprietorship firm;
- Partnership – Managing partner
- Hindu Undivided Family (HUF)– Karta
- Company or a Limited Liability Partnership or a Cooperative Society or a Society or a Trust – Authorised signatory
- E-mail ID and Mobile No. of Enterprise and person mentioned above
- Plant Address and Office Address.
- Bank Details viz. Account Number, IFSC code
- Miscellaneous Information viz. Social Category, Business Activity code, No. of employees etc.
The Indian government presented a few business conspires and changed the business meaning of MSME. As of late, Govt gave the new Udyam Registration Portal, which is the MSME Department’s another activity to enlist the new route for enrollment of MSME or Udyog Aadhar.
The main objective to introduce the Udyam registration is to simplify the registration process and reduce the time consumption. Now the small scale business can easily register themselves under Micro Small Medium Enterprise or MSME.
Udyam registration is the replacement of the old process of the Udyog Aadhaar registration for registering under MSME. Earlier the Udyog aadhaar registration process was confusing and time consuming as there were many categories and multiple pages to go through. It required lots of paperwork, and to upload documents on the portal. Whereas for Udyam it is the single window, paperless process, no additional documents or certificates required in order to register under MSME.
Yes, Udyam registration is mandatory in India.
- MSME registration helps in getting government tenders
- Under bank loan, 15% import subsidy on fully automatic machinery
- Becomes easy to get licenses, approvals and registrations, irrespective of field of business
- Compensation of ISO certificate expenditure
- Helps in getting low interest rates in loans
- Registered MSMEs gets tariff subsidies and tax and capital subsidies
- Gets exemption under Direct Tax Laws
- Concession in electricity Bills
- Protection against payments (Delayed payments) MSME Samadhan
- Technology and quality up-gradation support to MSMEs
- Any person who intends to establish a micro, small, medium enterprise may apply online MSME / Udyog Aadhaar registration. Someone who belongs to Proprietorship, Hindu Undivided Family (HUF), One Person Company (OPC), Partnership Business, Limited Liability Partnership (LLP), Private Limited or Limited Company, Co-operative Societies or any other group of individuals can easily apply for Micro, Small & Medium Enterprise.
The purpose to include all wide categories of enterprises for registration under this Act, is to ensure that the benefits offered by Governmet reaches to large portion of Society.
- Yes, all the existing enterprises are required to be registered under new process Udyam registration.
- New Classification of MSME
Earlier, MSME’s were classified into two categories on the basis of amount of investment i.e., Manufacturing & Service Enterprises but now according to the revision made in October 2019 by Union Minister Nitin Gadkari, the proposed basis for categorizing MSME’s will be on the amount of turnover. Also, there will be no distinction between the manufacturing and service sector.
- A Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) Development Act, 2006 became operational on October 02, 2006. The act facilitates / boosts the promotion, development and enhancing the competitiveness of micro, small and medium enterprises. These include start-ups and other business initiatives which are comparatively small in budget and have limited operations.
The Enterprises are classified in 2 category
- Manufacturing enterprises – engaged in the manufacturing or production of goods in any industry
- Service enterprises – engaged in providing or rendering services.
As per new definition of MSME turnover to define MSMEs
Investments will no longer characterize MSMEs. In October 2019, Union Minister Nitin Gadkari had said that the revised definition of micro, small, and medium enterprises may grant a unified description for all things related to taxation, investment and more.
- In the new registration portal, it is not specifically mentioned anywhere in the Act as well in the notifications issued by the Ministry that the Udyam Registration Certificate will be valid for certain period of time like 5 years, 10 years etc.
Therefore, it can presume that the registration is valid till the existence of Enterprise and there is no requirement for renewal.
However, Enterprises have to update the information as required on new portal including PAN and GST on or before March 31, 2021.
As per Notification dated June 26, 2020, Udyam Registration Number is a permanent identity number and there will be no need for renewal of Registration. For reclassification of Udyam Registration Certificate you will have to update its Registration from time to time
The value of Investment in Plant and Machinery or Equipment is linked with the Income Tax returns filed in the previous years under the Income Tax Act, 1961.
In case new enterprise, where no prior ITR is available, the value of investment will be based on self-declaration basis and this relaxation shall end after the 31st March of the financial year in which it files its first ITR.
The calculation of investment in Plant and Machinery or Equipment shall be in accordance with the Notification issued by Ministry of Small-Scale Industries dated October 05, 2006.
The application will be approved on the basis of the information provided by the applicant.
The information of turnover is linked to the Income Tax Act or the Central Goods and Services Act (CGST Act) and the GSTIN. As per Notification dated June 26, 2020, Exports value of goods or services or both are excluded for calculation of Turnover.
The Ministry is implementing the Micro and Small Enterprises – Cluster Development Programme (MSE-CDP) wherein support is provided for Diagnostic Study; Soft Interventions like general awareness, counseling, motivation and trust building, exposure visits, market development including exports, participation in seminars, workshops and training programmes on technology upgradaion etc; Hard Interventions like setting up of Common Facility Centers (Common Production/Processing Centre, Design Centre, Testing Centre etc.) and creation/upgradation of infrastructural facilities in the new/existing industrial areas/ clusters of MSEs.
In terms of RBI circular, banks are mandated not to accept collateral security in the case of loans upto Rs 10 lakh extended to units in the MSE sector. Further banks may, on the basis of good track record and financial position of MSE units, increase the limit of dispensation of collateral requirement for loans up to Rs.25 lakh with the approval of the appropriate authority.
Yes, as per revised guidelines and according to Notification No.5/2(2)/2021E/P dated 02-07-2021 Retail Traders and Wholesale Traders are under Ambit of MSME and hence they can apply for MSME \ Udyam Registration Online
MSMEs are an important sector in the Indian economy and Its play a key role in economic and national development. They not only create jobs but also work together to develop backward and rural communities. As per the Government annual report (2018-19), presently there are 6,08,41,245 MSMEs in India.
With a hope of the to create five crore job opportunities in the MSME sector, the Government had announced about making changes to the MSME, where turnover will define an MSME, and not based on investment put into it.
Since its inception, part of MSME has proven to be India’s most powerful economic sector. MSME manufactures and manufactures a wide range of products in the domestic and international markets.
The Government of India has taken several initiatives to holistically develop the MSMEs of the country
This includes benefits for them, as well as, initiatives for their smooth working and upgrade industries. MSMEs also contribute to and play an important role in the country’s development in various areas such as low investment requirements, operational flexibility, mobility, low import rates, and high contribution to domestic production. MSMEs have played a key role in providing employment opportunities in rural areas. They have assisted in the industrialization of these areas at a lower cost compared to the larger industries. Acting as a co-operative unit in the major sectors, the MSME sector has played a major role in social and economic development. With the strength and power to develop local technologies, provide strong competitiveness in the domestic and international markets, technology industries, contribute to building defense equipment, and produce new entrepreneurs by providing information, training and skills development skills through specialized training institutions.
- Yes, MSME / Udyog Aadhaar registration is replaced with Udyam Registration. As per notification of MSME dated 26.06. 2020, Udyam Registration is the new process of MSME/UDYOG AADHAAR Registration launched by the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises effective from July 1, 2020. This will now be known as Udyam, according to a notification published on 26 June 2020 by the Ministry of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME). The new method of registration began on July 1st 2020.
- The Ministry implements the Design Clinic Scheme for Design Expertise to Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) Sector is to improve the design of the product to meet global challenges and compete with similar products domestically and internationally. It is launched to benefit MSMEs by creating a dynamic platform to provide expert solutions to real time Design problems and add value to existing products. The goal of this scheme is to help MSME manufacturing industries move up the value chain by switching the production mode from original equipment manufacturing to original design manufacturing and hence original brand manufacturing. In the Design Clinic scheme, the value additions to an idea or a concept are imparted through interaction at a lesser cost to a specific industry/sector. The expected outcome of such interventions is new product development by design improvement and value addition for existing products.
- The Ministry is implementing the ISO: 9001/14001/HACCP Certification Reimbursement Scheme for Micro & Small Enterprises (MSEs) for reimbursement of certification expenses, only to those MSEs which have acquired Quality Management Systems (QMS)/ISO 9001 and /or Environment Management Systems (EMS)/ ISO14001and / or Food Safety Systems (HACCP) Certification. Under the scheme provides reimbursement of 75% of the certification expenses up to a maximum of Rs.75,000/- (Rupees seventy five thousand only) to each unit as one-time reimbursement only to those MSEs which have acquired Quality Management Systems (QMS)/ISO 9001 and /or Environment Management Systems (EMS)/ ISO14001and / or Food Safety Systems (HACCP) Certification.
- The Ministry is implementing the Assisting to Training Institutions Scheme which envisages financial assistance for establishment of new institutions (EDIs), strengthening the infrastructure of the existing EDIs and for supporting entrepreneurship and skill development activities. The main objectives of the scheme are development of indigenous entrepreneurship from all walks of life for developing new micro and small enterprises, enlarging the entrepreneurial base and encouraging self-employment in rural as well as urban areas, by providing training to first generation entrepreneurs and assisting them in setting up of enterprises. The assistance shall be provided to these training institutions in the form of capital grant for creation/strengthening of infrastructure and programme support for conducting entrepreneurship development and skill development programmes.
- As per Notification dated June 26, 2020, no enterprise shall have more than one Udyam Registration Number, if an Enterprise is involving in both manufacturing and service, then both the activities will be clubbed in one Udyam Registration.
- As per Notification dated June 26, 2020, all the Enterprises seeking registration under the Act, requires to mandatory have PAN and GSTIN on and after April 01, 2021. However as per relevant provision of the Central Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017, and respective GST Laws, the Enterprises requires registration on crossing certain threshold limit mentioned in the Act. But this notification seems the exception of GST laws provision and every enterprise irrespective of turnover, mandatorily have GSTIN and PAN for registration under the Act. If the Enterprise do not obtain PAN and GSTIN, then its liable for suspension of its status as Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise on and after April 01, 2021.
OTHER TOP SERVICES
Apply for Fssai registration @999 Rupees and get your fssai Registration Certificate in only 5 to 10 days…..
Apply for Gst registration certificate @999 Rupees and get your Gst Registration Certificate in only 3 to 5 days….
Apply for IEC registration @1499 Rupees and get your IEC Registration Certificate in only 1 to 3 hours….
Apply for Shop Registration @999 Rupees and get your Shop Registration Certificate in only 2 to 5 days….